6 benefits of intelligent process automation
By introducing intelligent process automation (RPA – robotic process automation) in a medium or large company, the organisation, its employees, and its customers will benefit. In addition, when assessing the benefits, it is important to not only consider the immediate return on investment, but also benefits that are not immediately measurable in monetary terms, but will have a long-term impact, such as a reduction in routine tasks will increase employee satisfaction and loyalty to the company.
Key benefits include:
- Process speed and work efficiency increase. The pace of work increases significantly with the introduction of digital solutions. Depending on the complexity of the process, the time saved can vary, but to give an idea – the work done manually by employees in a week can be done with automation in one or two hours.
- Cost reduction. Although the introduction of RPA requires some initial investment, the cost savings in the longer term are significant. Reduced number of necessary employees, increased work efficiency and less time spent on important business decisions.
- Compliance of conformity requirements are increasing. Because RPA works under strictly defined conditions and does not deviate from them, robots are much better at meeting conformity standards than humans. It also makes internal inspections and audits much easier.
- Quality of service is increasing. This will be especially felt by the company’s customers, as RPA solutions will reduce errors and increase the speed of service. Customer satisfaction with the service received is very important when deciding whether to use the service again or to recommend it to others.
- Adaptation to change is becoming more dynamic. If changes are needed in business processes, adapting RPA will take much less time than training employees. This is especially relevant for companies that work seasonally or have a significant increase in work during certain periods. In this case, the RPA can solve the need for new employees.
- Company performance is more transparent. RPA reports on automation processes in different sections will help in managing the company much better; data analysis will allow one to assess customer behaviour and model the necessary improvements for further company development.
We help large and mid-size organizations implement sustainable business practices by digitalizing their core business processes. Our process digitalization solutions support environment–social – governance strategies and let clients in various industries focus on sustainable financial growth, the well-being of their employees, and making a positive impact on society.