Vacancy: IT SUPPORT LEADER
Digital Mind AS is a business technology consultant providing unstructured information management and process automation solutions. The company was founded in 2004 in Riga, and as of now is operating from 2 offices in Riga and Tallinn serving customers predominantly in Baltic countries.
We are in the process of expanding our IT support team and seeking an experienced and motivated IT Support Leader who is ready to combine experience of cyber security, customer support and internal IT management to establish and implement recommended policies and increase overall customer satisfaction. You will be joining an agile team that continuously grows, develops, and solves customer challenges that impact both their productivity, and ultimately, employee satisfaction.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented problem-solver with a technical background and customer-focused mindset.
Required skills & Qualifications
- Design, implement and improve customer support processes and establish best practices in customer support according to ITIL framework
- Implement and establish policies to ensure the security of internal IT and quality of customer-oriented services
- Manage configuration of firewall, network and other IT infrastructure
- Administer configuration of AD / Office 365 / other internal systems
- Server administration and diagnosis of issues (Windows, Linux)
- Internal and external customer support
- Provide technical expertise related to infrastructure and security to product development and implementation teams
- Experience in administration of IT infrastructure
- Experience managing external IT providers and partners
- Understanding how security controls mitigate business and information risks and experience implementing security and data privacy controls
- Experience in web application deployment, web server configuration
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Latvian and English
What would set YOU apart?
What we can offer you
- The wish to develop yourself, learn new skills, take ownership of your actions
- Open, frank, and clear communication
- Experience with cloud and container deployment (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure) would be an advantage
- Any experience with web application development would help you be more productive
- To be part of a team working with Top 200 companies in the region across various industries – banking, insurance, construction, telco, logistics and others.
- Leader role in a support department that will manage internal IT and support delivery of mission-critical solutions to our customers helping them to be more productive and resilient
- Flexible working hours and location (Place 11, Riga or remotely)
- Monthly gross salary EUR 2200-3000
- Health insurance
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Based on our legitimate interests for ensuring that we recruit the appropriate employees, we will process following personal information related to recruitment process:
- Information that you submit in résumés / CVs, letters or other written materials (including photographs).
- Information generated by interviewers and recruiters related to you, based on their interactions with you or basic Internet searches where allowed under applicable law.
- Information related to you provided by third-party placement firms, recruiters, or job-search websites, where applicable.
- Recommendations related information provided on your behalf by others.
- Information generated by your participation in psychological, technical or behavioural assessments. You will receive more information about the nature of such assessments before your participation in any of them.
All of the above-stated information shall be processed only for the purposes of the recruitment process. This information will be discarded no later than 3 months after the publication of this job advertisement.
Please, send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IT SUPPORT LEADER”.
Application deadline is May 20th.